Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna
$300,000.00 plus GST
Tougher than Tough Enough. The SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna is the smallest and toughest GNSS receiver Trimble has ever built. And it’s also the most useful as a GNSS rover system or as a Wi-Fi enabled base station the SPS985 does it all.
The ultra-rugged Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna is a valuable solution for contractors who want to conduct their own high accuracy site measurement tasks without hiring a contract surveyor. Ideal for use on small and large job sites, the SPS985 can serve as a GNSS rover system or as a Wi-Fi enabled base station for other GNSS operations including machine control.
When used with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software, you can:
• Determine cut/fill on a range pole, utility vehicle, or truck
• Stake out site or road features, utilities, daylight lines and side slopes
• Measure progress and calculate material stockpile volumes
• Carry out as–built measurements, grade checks and laid material thickness checks
Trimble SPS985 GNSS smart antenna
- Limited 30-Day hardware warranty (conditions apply)