Trimble RS400 Rotation Sensor
$300,000.00 plus GST
The Trimble RS400 is a potentiometer-based rotation sensor that measures angle change between two pivoting members. Its primary application is measuring blade rotation used to calculate the cross-slope of a machine blade. The RS400 is built to deliver reliable, long-lasting performance in the on-machine environment where extremes of temperature, vibration, moisture and dust are the norm.
• Large working range of ±160°
• Linearization calibration for improved repeatability and accuracy
• Large potentiometer shaft for improved durability
• Compression clamping of rotation drive arm to potentiometer shaft
• Network connector – 6-pin bulkhead connector
• 100% sealed aluminum housing
New trimble rs400 rotation sensor.
- Limited 30-Day hardware warranty (conditions apply)